- The company Herdade Pegos Claros, hereinafter referred to as HPC, is responsible for the website www.pegosclaros.pt, hereinafter referred to as Website, and its contents.
- HPC is not responsible for third-party privacy policies, cookies policies and terms and conditions.
- HPC may collect user and customer data by completing forms.
- HPC collects browsing data from users on the Website through cookies (see Cookies).
- HPC is committed to safeguarding the privacy of user data collected on the Website.
- At any time, you may request HPC to remove your personal data stored in the HPC databases by directing your request through pegosclaros[at]mail.telepac.pt.
- The user should address any complaints about the use of his personal data by HPC to the National Commission for Data Protection (www.cnpd.pt).